According to Business Insider “The coronavirus pandemic has thrown millions of people into a strange new, entirely remote world. It’s made work more flexible because it had to be, and that flexibility might just stick. From the future of work to the death of the office, here’s what may change in the post-pandemic workforce.”
Your Job Is Never Going To Be Same Again.
Almost every company has adopted work from home and it’s very obvious that it is the most appropriate way of saving a company from an economic crises and keep the work going on. But, there is a strong belief that work related to jobs is never going to be same again. We have some reason that can clarify how due to this coronavirus pandemic it will be so hard for everyone to resume back to normal activities.
Flexibility In Work
- It’s much easier for employees to work from home as it allows them to choose time and locations that suit their familial and personal needs.
- They get to spend time with family as well as they have the freedom to work from whichever part of the house is suitable.
- There are no restrictions and you feel free to work accordingly.
- We have no longer need to worry about meetings as we can do video conferences with our pajamas on.
- Travel expenses and money that companies use to spend on extra activities will be saved.
- It does not matter whether you are in which part of the world. Nothing can stop you from connecting to the team.
Everything Is Done Through Video Conferensing
- Allows you to have a face to face conversation no matter how far you are from each other.
- Every colleague will be able to see of what color the wall behind you is. Or, how you treat you family that will develop personal relations that were not possible in offices.
- Everyone can peak into each other’s houses (virtually) which could require years to happen otherwise.
- Meetings that were once routine are now happening in shifts. Workers are surrounded by family photos, kids and pets peaking and opening a much deeper level of personal connection.
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey noted in the email that employees will be “allowed to work from home permanently. This will continue even after the coronavirus pandemic lockdown passes.”
Due to coronavirus, every person is doing every possible work at home only which is the only way to prevent ourselves from it. So, it is mandatory for everyone to save the lives of themselves and people they by staying at home. Some doctors also puzzle over Covid-19 lungs problems. Therefore, it is better not to go outside.